The Corporate Performance Community will address innovations in business topic approaches, implementation experiences and supporting tooling.
Focus area's are important for :
- growing interest in specialised and deeper content from our member community
- large interest from BI market in general with a channeling function for the BI-Community to help and navigate relevant information for our market.
- grouping a range of activities such as Master Event, Workshops and especially Workgroups as Special Interest Group
The CPM-Community activities:
- awareness sessions and workshops on practical examples and foremost innovative approaches (or new product/players) together with the adoption and integration in the mainstream business operations.
- education/training sessions
- tracking/tracing and communication of interesting articles and webinars
- follow-up with our Alliance network for thoughtleadership documents (fee and free)
- Standaard Membership arrangements apply for Corporate and Individual Members.
- Partners and Sponsors have the possibility to facilitate Executive and Expert sessions and events by demonstrating their specialised capabilities (bringing their evangelists and product specialist) and sharing specific collateral.